Do you drive a Ford F150, Chevy Silverado, Ram, Toyota Tacoma, or other awesome truck? Then this article is for you! If your manufacturer’s warranty has expired (or will soon) and you have not bought a truck extended warranty, why not? Most truck owners want to keep their vehicles for a long time and many rely on them as part of their work or to participate in their favorite hobbies. This means that being able to take good care of your truck and to fix it when something goes wrong is probably pretty important to you! That’s why you need an extended vehicle warranty.
You might be wondering how to find the right extended vehicle warranty or vehicle protection plan, and more importantly, how to find the best company to buy it from! The best truck extended warranty for you may be different than the best one for someone else, so you need to find a plan that fits your needs, wants, and budget. This starts by shopping around and getting multiple quotes. Different plans offer varying levels of coverage, features, and benefits. Look for the plan that includes the level of coverage and extras that you want but still fits within your budget.
Questions to Ask When Considering a Truck Extended Warranty
Next, you need to do your homework on the companies. While many great and reputable companies sell extended warranties and vehicle protection plans, there are some that are not so great. Consider the following:
- Is the company well-rated and well-reviewed? Search for reviews and check the Better Business Bureau for their rating.
- Who backs the plan? Look for one that is backed by the manufacturer or a well-rated insurance company. Check for an A-rated company from A.M. Best & Co or Standard & Poor’s.
- Will they provide you with a free quote and a copy of the contract? If not, run away quickly.
- How are claims paid? Look for a company that pays the auto repair shop directly.
- Do they have a money-back guarantee? Look for a company that offers a 100% refund if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Many allow 30 days to cancel and receive the refund. Look for a company that offers a pro-rated refund after the initial 30 day money-back guarantee period.
Raise your hand if you’re ready to get a truck extended warranty or vehicle protection plan now? I suggest you start your search for the best plan and best company with autopom! autopom! offers great benefits and has top reviews on many sites like Trustpilot, BestCompany, and TopTenReviews. autopom! also has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and all of our plans are backed by A-rated insurance companies. Contact us today!