Has your Toyota Tacoma warranty expired, or will it expire soon? Or did you recently buy a used Toyota Tacoma? If yes, you may want to replace your expired (or expiring) warranty with a vehicle protection plan or extended warranty!
Many people assume that they don’t need to replace their Toyota Tacoma warranty when it expires. After all, the Tacoma is a great and popular truck. In fact, in 2016, it was the top-selling mid-sized pickup truck and the fifth best-selling truck overall. On top of that, it is a Toyota and we all know that Toyota means quality and reliability!
However, the Tacoma has also had plenty of problems over the years. In fact, the 2016 model has racked up many complaints and Consumer Reports rated the 2017 model the worst compact pickup truck. Ouch. That is a pretty bad “award” to win. Plenty of older model years have problems too, though. For example, according to truedelta.com, 55% of all Tacoma repairs reported to them were for model years 2005 – 2011, so there are many Tacoma owners with repairs to worry about.
Keeping all of these things in mind, here are three reasons to extend your Toyota Tacoma warranty.
- You want (or need) to keep your Tacoma for a long time. And because you love your truck. If you plan to drive your Tacoma for many thousands of miles, an extended warranty or vehicle protection plan can prove helpful in keeping it in good condition for a long time. Once your original Toyota Tacoma warranty has expired, extended protection can help make sure you can afford to do the maintenance and repairs you need to keep driving for as long as possible.
- Repairs on the Tacoma are expensive. According to truedelta.com, more than a quarter of all Tacoma repairs reported to them cost $500 or more! One large repair bill, or perhaps two medium-sized ones could cost as much as a vehicle protection plan or extended warranty!
- You want automotive peace of mind. Extending your Toyota Tacoma warranty by replacing it with a vehicle protection plan or extended warranty can give you automotive peace of mind. You will no longer be concerned about surprise repair bills. If your Tacoma has a mechanical breakdown, you can have the confidence of knowing that your extended protection can take care of it.
If reading this article has given you cause to think about replacing your expiring (or expired) Toyota Tacoma warranty, I invite you to begin your search by considering a vehicle protection plan from autopom! A vehicle protection plan from autopom! can often pay for itself with just one large repair bill. When you get a vehicle protection plan from autopom!, you get much more than just repairs.
Ready to start shopping around? I highly recommend that you learn more about a plan from autopom! Here are some of the great features and benefits that autopom! offers:
- Protection against unplanned auto repair expenses due to mechanical failure after the manufacturer’s warranty expires.
- Your choice of repair shops.
- Roadside Assistance (including towing)
- Rental Car Assistance
- Tire Protection
- Trip Interruption Reimbursement
- Your choice of a variety of plan options in terms of months and mileage.
- Convenient payment plans
- 30 or 60-day money-back guarantee and pro-rated thereafter
Call autopom! today and let one of our knowledgeable agents help you learn all about your options for replacing your Toyota Tundra warranty or vehicle protection plan! Third party providers, like autopom!, can give you great coverage for less money than packages offered through car dealerships, so you can have peace of mind and save even more money. And we promise to work with you to find you the best plan for your needs at a competitive price. Also licensed to sell in California! Contact autopom! today!