Buying a new vehicle can be a major process, starting with research. You want to find a vehicle you like, one that fits your needs, but also one that will be reliable and safe for you and your loved ones. While it’s wonderful to have so much research, ratings, and reviews available at your fingertips, it can also be overwhelming. Where should you even start your research?Which websites should you trust? Luckily for car buyers today, there are actually a lot of reliable car review sites, but here is a list of our top review sites to get you started.
- U.S. News & World Report – U.S. News is well-known for its rankings and reviews. This is a favorite car review site because it provides tons of detailed (and trusted) information and reviews. If you’re not sure where to start, they can even help with that! Let’s say you’re thinking of a midsize SUV, then you can look at their list of top 10 midsize SUVs. They have dozens of categories to choose from, including ones like “Best Cars for the Money” and “Best Cars for Families.” What’s more, when you look up a specific vehicle, they will also tell you which lists that vehicle is on.
- edmunds – Edmunds is another well-known car review site that has been around for a long time. They offer an abundance of information for vehicle reviews. They provide information on everything from a car’s handling to its ownership costs over five years to its reliability.
- Kelley Blue Book – Kelley Blue Book may have made its name in providing monetary values for both new and used vehicles, but their website also provides a lot of information and reviews on vehicles.
- NADA Guides – NADA Guides has a solid reputation for both car reviews and vehicle value assessments. Their website includes both expert and consumer reviews, as well as the ability to compare vehicles you are considering purchasing.
If you’re shopping for a new (or used) vehicle, looking at any one of these top car review sites should help you find the right vehicle for your needs and budget!
When you do finally decide to buy, I advise you to think about an extended car warranty, especially if you buy a used vehicle! An extended vehicle warranty or vehicle protection plan can benefit all vehicle owners! It’s best to buy an extended auto warranty while your vehicle is still under the manufacturer’s warranty. This ensures you get the lowest price possible. If your warranty has expired or you buy a used vehicle, you can still get a competitive price! An extended vehicle warranty or vehicle protection plan covers the cost of many repairs once the original manufacturer’s warranty has expired. There are many benefits to having an extended car warranty, including the peace of mind of knowing that your vehicle will be covered in case of a mechanical breakdown.
If you want to learn more about your choices for an extended vehicle warranty, start by seeing what autopom! can offer you. A vehicle protection plan from autopom! can often pay for itself with just one large repair bill. When you get a vehicle protection plan from autopom!, you get much more than just repairs. Here are some of the great features and benefits that autopom! offers:
- Protection against unplanned auto repair expenses due to mechanical failure after the manufacturer’s warranty expires
- Your choice of repair shops
- Roadside Assistance (including towing)
- Rental Car Assistance
- Tire Protection (some plans)
- Trip Interruption Reimbursement
- Your choice of a variety of plan options in terms of months and mileage
- Convenient payment plans
- 30 or 60-day money-back guarantee and pro-rated thereafter
Contact autopom! today and let one of our friendly and knowledgeable agents help you! Third- party providers, like autopom!, can give you great coverage for less money than packages offered through car dealerships, so you can have peace of mind and save even more money. And we promise to work with you to find you the best plan for your needs at a competitive price. Also licensed to sell in California! Contact autopom! today!