Lexus is renowned for its luxury, quality, and dependability. The car brand ranked number one in overall vehicle dependability in the 2019 J.D. Power U.S. Vehicle Dependability Study for the 8th year straight! If you’re looking for a luxury vehicle, Lexus can be an excellent choice. But how do you choose from so many great options? It is hard to go wrong with any of the Lexus models that suit your fancy!
However, some Lexus models do stand apart from the rest. Whether you’re looking for a sedan, an SUV, or something a little more sporty, below are 7 of the best Lexus models. All rankings are taken from U.S. News & World Report.
- 2020 Lexus RX 350 is ranked #4 in Luxury Midsize SUVs
- 2020 Lexus RX Hybrid is ranked #4 in Luxury Hybrid and Electric SUVs
- 2019 Lexus UX is ranked #5 in Luxury Subcompact SUVs
- 2019 Lexus ES is ranked #3 in Luxury Midsize Cars
- 2019 Lexus GS is ranked #5 in Luxury Midsize Cars
- 2019 Lexus LC is ranked #2 in Luxury Sports Cars
- 2020 Lexus ES Hybrid is ranked #3 in Luxury Hybrid and Electric Cars
Any Lexus vehicle can be a good choice. Learn more about all the Lexus models to find the best one for you.
Once you decide on a Lexus model, or if you already own a Lexus, don’t forget about extending your Lexus vehicle warranty. After your Lexus warranty has expired, you become responsible for the cost of all repairs. Even though Lexus vehicles are reliable, they still break down and still need repairs from time to time. And when they do, the repairs can be quite expensive. But if you buy an extended vehicle warranty or vehicle protection plan*, this won’t be an issue! Why? Because a vehicle extended warranty or vehicle protection plan is extended protection that helps cover the cost of certain repairs for your Lexus after the original manufacturer’s warranty expires.
If you are ready to learn about your choices for a Lexus extended warranty or vehicle protection plan, you should get multiple quotes. I recommend you start with autopom! When you get a vehicle protection plan from autopom!, you get much more than just repairs. Here are some of the great features and benefits that autopom! offers:
- Protection against unplanned auto repair expenses due to mechanical failure after the manufacturer’s warranty expires
- Your choice of repair shops
- Roadside Assistance (including towing)
- Rental Car Assistance
- Tire Protection (some plans)
- Trip Interruption Reimbursement
- Your choice of a variety of plan options in terms of months and mileage
- Convenient payment plans
- 30 or 60-day money-back guarantee and pro-rated thereafter
Contact autopom! today and let one of our friendly and knowledgeable agents help you! Third-party providers, like autopom!, can give you great coverage for less money than packages offered through car dealerships, so you can have peace of mind and save even more money. And we promise to work with you to find you the best plan for your needs at a competitive price. Also licensed to sell in California! Contact autopom! today!
*Please know that although commonly referred to as an “extended car warranty,” plans sold by third parties and most dealerships are not a warranty. These plans are more accurately described as a vehicle protection plan or vehicle service contract, except in California where they are called “mechanical breakdown insurance.”