Reaching the end of your Kia warranty? If so, have you considered your options for extended protection? You may be thinking that you don’t need extended protection. After all, you drive a Kia and your warranty is technically already extended, right? Yes, it does technically go beyond the traditional 3-year/36,000-mile or even 5-year/60,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty. However, the truth is, beyond the 5-year/60,000-mile mark, the Kia extended warranty is quite limited and might not cover many repairs, leaving you with unexpected repair bills to pay. This means you may want to look into options for more coverage from an extended vehicle warranty or Kia vehicle protection plan.
Are you still thinking you don’t need an extended car warranty? There are two key reasons you should look into a Kia extended warranty or vehicle protection plan:
- Did you buy a used Kia? Or are you thinking about selling your Kia? Well, Kia’s original manufacturer’s warranty has limited transferability. In fact, after the first owner, only the 5-year/60,000-mile powertrain coverage is available. Many extended warranties, or vehicle protection plans, however, do transfer to the next owner.
- As was already mentioned, after 5 years or 60,000 miles, the coverage on Kia’s original warranty is sparse, meaning many repairs will not be covered under the warranty. The 10-year/1000,000-mile portion of the Kia extended warranty only includes limited basic, limited powertrain, and limited anti-perforation warranties.
A Kia Vehicle Protection Plan
Are you starting to think that you want to learn more about an extended car warranty for your Kia? Extended coverage will give you the peace of mind that your Kia will be taken care of in case of a mechanical breakdown, plus you won’t face an unexpected repair bill! What’s more, some contracts (like those sold by autopom!) are transferable to a new owner if you sell your Kia.
A vehicle protection plan from autopom! will give you the peace of mind of knowing you won’t be facing a huge bill from the repair shop. Plus, it can often pay for itself with only one large repair bill.
Furthermore, when you get a Kia vehicle protection plan from autopom!, you get much more than just repairs. Here are some of the great features and benefits that autopom! offers:
- Protection against unplanned auto repair expenses due to mechanical failure after the manufacturer’s warranty expires.
- Your choice of repair shops.
- Roadside Assistance (including towing)
- Rental Car Assistance
- Tire Protection (not available on all plans)
- Trip Interruption Reimbursement
- Your choice of a variety of plan options in terms of months and mileage.
- Convenient payment plans
- 30 or 60-day money-back guarantee and pro-rated thereafter
Contact autopom! today and let one of our friendly and knowledgeable agents help you! Third party providers, like autopom!, can give you great coverage for less money than packages offered through car dealerships, so you can have peace of mind and save even more money. And we promise to work with you to find you the best plan for your needs at a competitive price. Also licensed to sell in California! Contact autopom! today!