Has your Ford Fiesta warranty expired, or will it expire soon? Or did you recently buy a used Ford Fiesta? If yes, you may be wondering what your options are for extending your coverage.
The Ford Fiesta continues to be one of Ford’s most popular models, and the Fiesta gives us many good reasons to like it. The Fiesta has been plagued with some serious problems in recent years, however, so Fiesta drivers would be smart to take a look at replacing their expiring (or expired) Ford Fiesta warranty! Do you need some evidence to be convinced?
Well, let’s start with www.carcomplaints.com, where the 2011 Fiesta had so many problems reported about it that it earned their Beware of the Clunker award. Other model years had quite a few complaints as well. Below are the top three worst problems reported to carcomplaints.com:
- Transmission failed (2011 Fiesta)
- Average Cost to Fix: $3,421
- Average Mileage: 69,795 mi
- Jerking/shuddering/hesitation when accelerating (2011 Fiesta)
- Average Cost to Fix: $582
- Average Mileage: 49,802 mi
- Intermittent shudder when taking off (2014 Fiesta)
- Average Cost to Fix: N/A
- Average Mileage: 12,647 mi
Two of the above problems occurred after the original Ford Fiesta warranty expired. And the average cost to fix these problems was quite high! I have even more examples of the types of repairs that are common with the Fiesta to show you of potential problems and their cost. According to www.truedelta.com, here are five of the most common repairs to the Fiesta and the average cost of them:
- Clutch Replacement: $806 to $1,842
- AC Compressor Replacement: $626 to $894
- Catalytic Converter Replacement: $598 to $1,154
- Rear Shock Absorber Replacement: $121 to $536
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement: $249 to $357
Three of the five repairs listed cost more than $500 on average! Add up just a few repair bills like these and it might have been the same cost as buying an extended warranty or vehicle protection plan to replace your expiring (or expired) Ford Fiesta warranty. If thinking about all of the possible repair costs for your Fiesta doesn’t make you think twice about getting extended protection, I don’t know what will!
When you’ve decided you do want to learn more about how you can replace your expired (or expiring) Ford Fiesta warranty, do your homework and be sure to get multiple quotes. I suggest you get started with autopom! Contact autopom! today and let one of our knowledgeable agents help you. When you get a vehicle protection plan from autopom!, you get much more than just repairs. Here are some of the great features and benefits that autopom! offers:
- Protection against unplanned auto repair expenses due to mechanical failure after the manufacturer’s warranty expires.
- Your choice of repair shops.
- Roadside Assistance (including towing)
- Rental Car Assistance
- Tire Protection
- Trip Interruption Reimbursement
- Your choice of a variety of plan options in terms of months and mileage.
- Convenient payment plans
- 30 or 60-day money-back guarantee and pro-rated thereafter
Third-party providers, like autopom!, can give you great coverage to replace your Ford Fiesta warranty, for less money than packages offered through car dealerships, so you can have peace of mind and save even more money. And we promise to work with you to find you the best plan for your needs at a competitive price. Also licensed to sell in California! Contact autopom! today!