Are you wondering how on earth I could possibly suggest getting a Ford F150 extended warranty? After all, the Ford F150 has been the best-selling vehicle in the U.S. for 32 years straight and the best-selling pickup for 43 years! Plus, it has won numerous awards over the years. The F150 is obviously a high-quality truck that people love. They tend to drive them for a long time, too.
If the F150 is such a great truck, why do I think you need a Ford F150 extended warranty or vehicle protection plan? I could list a multitude of reasons, but for today, I will explain my four key reasons.
4 Reasons to Get a Ford F150 Extended Warranty
1. You love your F150. Many F150 owners drive the trucks for well over 100,000 miles. If you are one of those owners and plan to drive your truck for a long time, getting a Ford F150 extended warranty or vehicle protection plan is one important way you can protect it for a long time. Once the original warranty has expired, extended protection will help you take better care of your truck while the contract is in effect.
2. Peace of mind. If you worry about what will happen – both to your truck and your budget – if your F150 breaks down, you can get peace of mind with a Ford F150 extended warranty or vehicle protection plan. You will have the confidence and peace of mind of knowing that you are covered in the case of a mechanical breakdown and you won’t need to worry that large repair bills are lurking in your future!
3. The expense of repairs for F150s. According to truedelta.com, half of almost 2,000 reported repairs to F150s were for engine or electrical and A/C problems. Another 15% were for transmission problems. Confirming how expensive many repairs in these categories can be, truedelta.com also reports that almost half of all repairs fall in the $100 – $499 range. In addition, 26% fall in the $500 – $999 range. Add up a few repairs like that and you likely could have paid for a Ford F150 extended warranty or vehicle protection plan!
4. Resale value. You may plan to keep your F150 for years to come, but plans can change. If you need to/decide to sell your F150 while still under contract with extended protection, you can transfer the contract to the new owner! This can be a help when you go to sell your vehicle and it can increase the resale value.
I hope the information above has given you something to consider. If you are ready to learn more about or ready to buy a Ford F150 extended warranty or vehicle protection plan, contact autopom! today and let one of our knowledgeable agents help you. When you get a vehicle protection plan from autopom!, you get much more than just repairs. Here are some of the great features and benefits that autopom! offers:
- Protection against unplanned auto repair expenses due to mechanical failure after the manufacturer’s warranty expires
- Your choice of repair shops
- Roadside Assistance (including towing)
- Rental Car Assistance
- Tire Protection
- Trip Interruption Reimbursement
- Your choice of a variety of plan options in terms of months and mileage
- Convenient payment plans
- 30 or 60-day money-back guarantee and pro-rated thereafter
Third-party providers, like autopom!, can give you great coverage on your Ford F150 extended warranty, or vehicle protection plan, for less money than packages offered through car dealerships, so you can have peace of mind and save even more money. And we promise to work with you to find you the best plan for your needs at a competitive price. Also licensed to sell in California! Contact autopom! today!