Has your Ford Escape warranty expired, or will it expire soon? Or did you recently buy a used Ford Escape? If yes, you may be wondering what your options are for extending your coverage.
If you have not yet considered extended protection for your Escape, why not? Ask Google about the reliability, problems and/or repairs for your model year Escape and see what you find. It should be fairly easy to see that there are many problems with most, if not all, model years of the Escape! For example, carcomplaints.com has given its Avoid Like the Plague award to the 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, and 2013 Ford Escape models. It has also given its Beware of the Clunker award to the 2010 and 2011 Ford Escape models! You could also take a look at truedelta.com, where you would see that more than half of all reported repairs for the Escape cost between $100 and $1,000.
Add up a few repair bills like that and you could probably pay for an extended warranty or vehicle protection plan! If you still want to see more, go to consumeraffairs.com and search for the Ford Escape. You will see 338 reviews with an average 1.5-star rating. Once you have done this research, I’m thinking you will be ready to consider replacing your expiring (or expired) Ford Escape warranty with an extended warranty or vehicle protection plan!
3 Options for Replacing Your Ford Escape Warranty
If you have decided you are ready to replace your expired (or expiring) warranty, what next? First, I recommend that you research your options and request quotes from at least a few companies. There are many different levels of coverage to suit varying needs and budgets. You can start right here with autopom! We offer a variety of choices for vehicle protection plans. Below are three coverage options for a vehicle protection plan from autopom!:
- Exclusionary Plans: These plans extend coverage to virtually all mechanical and electrical components of your vehicle unless the part is specifically listed as not covered. Exclusionary is the most comprehensive extended vehicle protection coverage that you can purchase.
- Named Component Plans: These high-level plans are our most extensive named component coverage, providing a comprehensive list of covered items. All major systems of your vehicle are covered including the Engine, Transmission, Transfer Case, Differential Assembly, Drive Axle, Steering, Enhanced Electrical, and Air Conditioner.
- Powertrain Plus Plans: These plans provide coverage for the essential major systems and more including Engine, Transmission, Transfer Case, Differential Assembly as well as additional components for the Air Conditioning system, Cooling system, and Fuel system.
The Benefits of autopom!
If you are ready to learn more about replacing your expiring (or expired) Ford Escape warranty with a vehicle protection plan, contact autopom! today and let one of our knowledgeable agents help you. When you get a vehicle protection plan from autopom!, you’ll get:
- Your choice of repair shops.
- Roadside Assistance (including towing)
- Rental Car Assistance
- Tire Protection
- Trip Interruption Reimbursement
- Your choice of a variety of plan options in terms of months and mileage.
- Convenient payment plans
- 30 or 60-day money-back guarantee and pro-rated thereafter
Contact us today!