The Dodge Ram Truck, or Ram Truck depending on your model year, is a prime example of an All-American truck. Although Ford consistently outsells Ram trucks, Ram has many loyal and long-term owners. If you are one of those owners and your Ram warranty has expired (or will soon), you may have wondered about an extended vehicle warranty. After all, you want to keep driving your Ram for a while! Whether you have never thought about extending your Dodge warranty or you have already looked into it, below are three benefits of an extended Dodge Ram warranty or vehicle protection plan.
- Budget Protection. When your Dodge Ram warranty has expired and your Ram truck inevitably breaks down and needs repair, chances are it will cost you several hundred, if not thousand, dollars. Will you have that extra money on hand to pay for it? Or will you need to use your credit card, or worse, hold off on needed repairs? Most people will likely do the latter. This is where one of the main benefits of an extended vehicle warranty or vehicle protection plan comes in – budget protection! Many extended plans have monthly payment options. That plan will pay for a large portion of most vehicle repairs. This means that you don’t have to figure out how to cover an unexpected and expensive repair bill!
- Peace of Mind. You drive your Ram truck every day. You count on it to get you where you need to go. But what happens when it breaks down? How will you afford the repairs? How will you get where you need to go? What will you do if your Ram is in the repair shop for a few days or longer? Having an extended vehicle warranty or vehicle protection plan can ease all these worries! You can have the peace of mind that comes from knowing you won’t have to pay an entire repair bill and with a good plan, you will even have rental car reimbursement coverage so you can rent the car you need to get around.
- Increased Resale Value: A good Dodge Ram warranty or vehicle protection plan will transfer to the new owner when you decide to sell your Ram truck! Having this extended protection on your Ram can increase the resale value and make your truck stand out against the competition. Many people understand that a truck that has been under an extended warranty has a better chance of having been maintained,so they are more likely to buy it over others and may pay a little more for it!
Are you convinced enough to do some research on extended protection for your Ram? If yes, begin your search with autopom! Did you know that a Dodge Ram warranty or a vehicle protection plan from autopom! could pay for itself after only one expensive repair bill? It’s true! Plus, if you decide on a vehicle protection plan from autopom!, you get far more than just repair coverage. Here are some of the great features and benefits that autopom! offers:
- Protection against unplanned auto repair expenses due to mechanical failure after the manufacturer’s warranty expires
- Your choice of repair shops
- Roadside Assistance (including towing)
- Rental Car Assistance
- Tire Protection (some plans)
- Trip Interruption Reimbursement
- Your choice of a variety of plan options in terms of months and mileage
- Convenient payment plans
- 30 or 60-day money-back guarantee and pro-rated thereafter
Contact autopom! today and let one of our friendly and knowledgeable agents help you with your Dodge Ram warranty! Third-party providers, like autopom!, can give you great coverage for less money than packages offered through car dealerships, so you can have peace of mind and save even more money. And we promise to work with you to find you the best plan for your needs at a competitive price. Also licensed to sell in California! Contact autopom! today!