Do you own a vehicle? You must have auto insurance. What about Mechanical Protection? You may be wondering what Mechanical Protection even is. Well, in some cases and places, it is known as Mechanical Breakdown Insurance, which I think explains it quite well. In essence, extended Vehicle Mechanical Protection is a product that covers the cost of certain repairs and problems after the original vehicle manufacturer’s warranty expires.
Unfortunately, the extended warranty/extended vehicle protection industry is rife with disreputable companies and overpriced plans. However, how much more comfortable would you feel buying a plan from an established and trusted insurance company? I know I would prefer that over some fly-by-night or unknown company.
The good news is that now you can buy a plan with assurance! Mercury has recently launched a new program selling Mechanical Protection directly to consumers. You trust them with your other insurance needs, and now they can help you with Mechanical Protection too.
Still unsure about a Mechanical Protection plan, even from Mercury? Here are just a few reasons to trust Mercury for your mechanical breakdown insurance needs:
• According to Forbes Magazine Mercury is “One of America’s Most Trusted Companies.” Even better, they scored higher than 99% of all companies in the category of Accounting and Governance Risk.
• Mercury has a stable outlook, with an A+ (Superior) AM Best Financial Strength Rating. A+ is AM Best’s second highest rating.
Did you know that you could recoup the cost of a Mechanical Protection plan in just one auto repair bill? Plus, you will have the peace of mind knowing that your vehicle will be taken care of if a mechanical breakdown occurs. So if your car is no longer under the manufacturer’s warranty (or that warranty is expiring soon), a Mercury Mechanical Protection plan might be a great fit for you.
autopom! is a trusted partner of Mercury and we invite you to contact autopom! today for your free quote. When you get a Mechanical Protection plan from autopom!, you get much more than just repairs. Here are some of the great features and benefits that autopom! offers:
1. Protection against unplanned auto repair expenses due to mechanical failure after the manufacturer’s warranty expires.
2. Your choice of repair shops (Outside Factory Warranty)
3. Roadside Assistance (including towing)
4. Rental Car Assistance
6. Trip Interruption Reimbursement
7. Your choice of a variety of plan options in terms of months and mileage
8. Convenient payment plans
9. 60-day money-back guarantee and pro-rated thereafter
Contact autopom! today and let one of our friendly and knowledgeable agents help you! Third party providers, like autopom!, can give you great coverage for less money than packages offered through car dealerships, so you can have peace of mind and save even more money. And we promise to work with you to find you the best plan for your needs at a competitive price. Also licensed to sell in California! Contact autopom! today!