Has your Ford Edge warranty expired, or will it expire soon? Or did you recently buy a used Ford Edge? If yes, you may be wondering what your options are for extending your coverage.
Maybe you have never considered replacing your Ford Edge warranty. Or maybe you’ve thought about it and decided you don’t need it. Well, we believe that every vehicle owner can benefit from extended coverage, but if you need some convincing about getting extended coverage for your Edge, read on. To start, have you seen (or maybe experienced) some of the problems that are common for the Edge? According to carcomplaints.com, here are the top three worst reported problems with the Ford Edge:
- “Door Ajar” light stays on (2013 Edge)
- Average Cost to Fix: $384
- Average Mileage: 52,696 mi
- Transmission failure (2008 Edge)
- Average Cost to Fix: $3,215
- Average Mileage: 75,643 mi
- “Door Ajar” light stays on (2011 Edge)
- Average Cost to Fix: $362
- Average Mileage: 71,070 mi
Be sure to notice that each of these repairs occurred well after the manufacturer’s warranty has expired. You know what that means, right? You have to pay for all those repairs! Are you starting to think more about replacing your expired (or expiring) Ford Edge warranty yet? If you still aren’t interested, I have a few more reasons for your consideration.
3 Reasons Why You Should Extend Your Ford Edge Warranty
- Repair Bills Are Expensive. The more miles you put on your Edge, the more likely it is that you will face a large repair bill…or multiple repair bills. Did you know that you can often buy an extended auto warranty or vehicle protection plan for less than the cost of a few repair bills?
- You Like Your Edge. And want to keep it for a long time. If you get an extended warranty or vehicle protection plan, you may be able to keep your Edge in better condition for a longer period of time.
- Peace of mind. Do you like knowing that you can afford to fix your Edge if it breaks down? That’s automotive peace of mind, and you can get it by replacing your expiring (or expired) Ford Edge warranty with a vehicle protection plan or extended warranty. Extended protection gives you the assurance that repairs are covered in case of a mechanical breakdown!
Are you ready to research how to replace your expired (or expiring) Ford Edge warranty? If so, we always recommend getting multiple quotes and I suggest you get started with autopom! Contact autopom! today and let one of our knowledgeable agents help you. When you get a vehicle protection plan from autopom!, you get much more than just repairs. Here are some of the great features and benefits that autopom! offers:
- Protection against unplanned auto repair expenses due to mechanical failure after the manufacturer’s warranty expires.
- Your choice of repair shops.
- Roadside Assistance (including towing)
- Rental Car Assistance
- Tire Protection
- Trip Interruption Reimbursement
- Your choice of a variety of plan options in terms of months and mileage.
- Convenient payment plans
- 30 or 60 day money-back guarantee and pro-rated thereafter
Third party providers, like autopom!, can give you great coverage to replace your Ford Edge warranty, for less money than packages offered through car dealerships, so you can have peace of mind and save even more money. And we promise to work with you to find you the best plan for your needs at a competitive price. Also licensed to sell in California! Contact autopom! today!