BMW 7-Series Extended Warranty
Offered by autoPOM! Backed and administered by Mercury Insurance Group.
Commonly Called "BMW 7-Series Extended Auto Warranty", this protection is more accurately called "Mechanical Breakdown Protection" when sold by an entity other than the manufacturer.
Comprehensive Named Exclusion Coverage
for BMW 7-Series means that everything is covered except those items that are specifically named in the service contract. This coverage is commonly called "Bumper-To-Bumper".
BMW 7-Series Extended Auto Warranty
BMW 7-Series extended Mechanical Breakdown Protection (a.k.a. BMW 7-Series extended warranty) from autoPOM!, backed and administered by Mercury Insurance Group.
Features & Benefits Of Your BMW 7-Series Extended Warranty
- Comprehensive Named Exclusion Coverage
- Backed and Administered by Mercury Insurance Group
- All Claims Are Handled by Mercury, Not A Third Party
- Fully Insured Program (Not A Reinsurance Program)
- Nationwide Protection
- Flexible Plan Options To Fit Your Situation
- Direct Payment To Repair Facility
- Claims Adjusters are Certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence
- One Deductible Per Visit (if applicable)
- No Limit On Claims
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance for the term of your coverage
- Tire Road Hazard Protection
- Trip Interruption Compensation
- Rental Vehicle Assistance
- Transferable Coverage / Increased Resale Value
- Cancellable At Any Time With Pro-Rated Refund
- Enjoy Savings Up To 50% Off Manufacturer Extended Warranties
For a detailed description of features and benefits, see our Best Car Warranty page.
Why Choose Us For Your BMW 7-Series Extended Warranty?
- autoPOM! has an A+ rating from the BBB
- Mercury Select Management Company (MSMC), the administrator of Mercury's Mechanical Breakdown Protection products, regularly earns an A+ rating from A.M. Best
- MSMC has been providing mechanical breakdown protection products since 1975.
- Opt-In: We do not participate in telemarketing or other aggressive marketing practices. Our customers find us.
- Low Pressure: We're here to earn your business. You will never hear us say that our offer is "good for today only". We will not harass you to buy.
- Low Pricing: When compared to the competition, all things considered, we think you will agree that our prices are among the lowest in the industry. You will never see us advertise that you can "save $500 If You Buy Today" like most of our competitors do. This just means that the competition's price is padded by $500.
- Convenient payment plans with no interest charges.
See Our Page Extended Auto Warranty for 10 Reasons To Choose autoPOM! and Mercury Insurance Group.
Still Undecided? Please Read On...
BMW 7-Series Reliability
Frequently, the decision to purchase a BMW 7-Series extended auto warranty (Mechanical Breakdown Protection) comes down to a question of reliability. Fortunately, you can get a pretty good idea of a specific vehicle's reliability from several good online sources if you're willing to do a little research. A few of the popular sources are:
We highly recommend checking the user forums for vehicle reliability reports from BMW 7-Series owners before making a decision on a BMW 7-Series extended warranty (Mechanical Breakdown Protection). Two such forums for the BMW 7-Series are Edmunds.com and Bimmerforums.com. By perusing the forums, you can get a "flavor" for the reliability issues with the BMW 7-Series.
It takes some time and patience to perform online research but it can be well worth the effort. In particular, reading some of the forum posts serves as a very good reminder as to why you don't want to get caught without extended auto repair protection!